PANEL SESSION: RADICAL RECRUITMENT AND GAMIFICATION
fRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER
14:40 – 15:10
This panel session will be a discussion regarding:
* What does gamified recruitment look like?
* Which major employers are interested in gamification and what does this tell us about opportunity and the future of careers in gamification?
* What are latest trends in recruiting and gamification.
* How can gamification in talent acquisition and recruiting make a difference?
* How can gamification help the stakeholders (the employer and candidate) learn more about personality, interest and fit?
Thanks to our day sponsor
About Danilo Bulatovic
I’m based in Milan, Italy and have been working in the TA functions for the last 8 years, with previous experience in Sales and Digital Marketing. For the last two years, I’ve been part of the Nestlè’s Regional EMENA CoC Team in a position of Regional Talent Sourcing Manager. Before that I spent 4 years working in IBM and 2 years in NCR, as part of their global TA teams.
I’m a keen athlete in my spare time and have been fortunate to have travelled all over the world. Represented my country on 25 occasions and for the last 5 years I’m into long distance triathlon.
Enter your text here...