Gamification Europe Logo Animation - Closes October 31st 2018
Who we are and what we do
We are Gamification Europe, a gamification Conference and Masterclass organiser based in the UK, but sharing our services across Europe and beyond.
We are looking for our current logo to be animated. The animation should retain the style, colours and character of our current logo. It should be a moving logo which encapsulates fun and energy. How it is animated is open to interpretation.
- More modern than classic
- More youthful than mature
- Neither masculine nor feminine
- More playful than sophisticated
- Neither economical nor luxurious
- More geometric than organic
- More literal than abstract
How it will be judged
We will receive all entries by October 31st and over the next few days shortlist the submissions down until we have just three, where the logo's will be presented to the chair who will then consider and pick the final design winner.
The winner of this competition will receive 1x ticket to Gamification Europe conference 2018, including the Awards Dinner.
Submissions to this competition will need to be emailed to email@example.com, and the latest entry will be received by October 31st at midnight. Any entries after this date will not be counted.
Terms and Conditions
Gamification Europe Logo Animation Competition
1. The promoter is: Gamification+ Ltd (company no. 3918987) whose registered office is at 53 Greenways Crescent, SHOREHAM-BY-SEA, BN43 6HR.
2. The competition is open to residents of any country aged 18 years or over except employees of Gamification+ Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is available on the above page.
5. Several entries can be accepted per person.
6. Closing date will be on the 30th of September 2018. After these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org where the animation is attached or contains a link to the animation.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of a diety or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The main prize is as follows: 1x ticket to Gamification Europe Conference on 26-27 November 2018 in Amsterdam.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Only one winner will be selected, even if two persons work together and submit an entry.
21. The winner will submit the animation to the property of Gamification Europe and Gamification+ to use at our discretion.