Designing to FAIL – First Attempts In Learning
Time: 4:40 pm - 5:00 pm
Date: Tuesday 28th November 2017
Theatre: Room 2
With experience in gamification design you will already know that PBL’s are dead as the one size fits all solution for learning. The big question is should you innovate instead?
With my experience of over 15 years in commercial practise with some of the world’s biggest brands, I will address the following
- How most learning gamification frameworks missed a trick
- Designing your methods to avoid madness
- Artificial intelligence is it friend or foe?
- Block chain technology opportunity or dead-end?
- Picking your battles wisely is as important in games as with clients and suppliers
- An Coppens Chief Game Changer - Gamification Nation Ltd