How to design your gamification project
In this workshop, Sabrina Bruehwiler and Vasilis Gkogkidis will help you design a gamification project to solve a problem of your choice. Participants will be organised in teams and will go through the following steps:
What do you want to do with gamification?
- Participants will choose a problem they want to solve with gamification and set a clear goal on what they want to achieve.
- We explore what we need to keep in mind when designing for gamification. What are the elements we need to think about when we try and create a gamification solution
- Participants will get hands on and make a prototype.
- Play Testing
- Teams will be trying each other’s solutions. Feedback will be given on the ideas so everyone can improve their projects.
- What do you want to do with gamification?
- Gamification case studies - inspiration
- Play testing