RADICAL RECRUITMENT AND GAMIFICATION
FRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER
14:40 – 15:10
This panel session Chaired by David Dand will be a discussion regarding:
- What does gamified recruitment look like?
- Which major employers are interested in gamification and what does this tell us about opportunity and the future of careers in gamification?
- What are latest trends in recruiting and gamification.
- How can gamification in talent acquisition and recruiting make a difference?
- How can gamification help the stakeholders (the employer and candidate) learn more about personality, interest and fit?
Thanks to our day sponsor
About David Dand
David is the CEO of Coreus Ltd, an international headhunting consultancy specialising in permanent and interim gamification and talent acquisition appointments.
He has over 15 years of HR and talent acquisition experience working with Ernst & Young, Laureate, AXA and Roche.
David formed Coreus to deliver a superior, bespoke search service, on a global scale. He is also the Founder of Dand HR Associates, a UK based HR consultancy offering outsourced HR services and recruiting expertise to providers of professional services.
David has travelled extensively in his career, notably in Europe and the USA. He grew up in London and now lives in Sussex on the south coast of the UK with his wife and family.
Enter your text here...