THE ROLE OF GAME-BASED ASSESSMENTS ON ORGANIZATIONAL ATTRACTIVENESS
fRIDAY 27TH NOVEMBER
14:00 – 14:15
The way that HR and Learning managers structure their recruitment procedures has to change in order to avoid any bias but also to enhance their recruitment/candidate experience; and thus their employer brand. The amount of upheaval that this new trend is creating for organizations is both disruptive but also enlightening. In this session hear:
- How Game-Based Assessments can help you become an Employer of Choice
- Why candidate and recruitment experience is critical to the acquisition of top talent
- The impact of positive and negative candidate experience in recruitment, talent acquisition and ultimately profits
- Why you need to consider Applicant-Reactions when evaluating which Game-Based Assessment you should use
- Insights into our latest journal publication
Thanks to our day sponsor
About Ilias Vartholomaios
Ilias Vartholomaios is the CEO and co-founder of Owiwi, a company that was founded in 2014 along with Athina Polina Dova. Owiwi is a game-based, talent assessment platform that measures Soft Skills in prospective and existing employees and helps recruiters identify strengths and areas of improvement through an engaging and fun experience.
Prior to Owiwi, Ilias held positions across diverse sectors such as Shipping, Securities and Renewable Energy with cross-functional roles that enabled him to develop a strong sense of divergent thinking to perceive new solutions to existing problems by combining various schools of thought.
Ilias holds a master’s degree in International Business Management from ALBA Graduate Business School and a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Brunel and has further supplemented his knowledge through various certifications in Gamification, Game Design, People Analytics, Consumer Neuroscience, Digital Marketing and Data Driven Marketing.
Enter your text here...